So....um... hi.
This is the best way to start my blog, I've decided. Even if it wasn't the best way, I'm too lazy to hit the backspace button and rewrite. So anyway...
You decided to click on this page because you are obviously MAD about Skulduggery Pleasant. I am the biggest fan ever. I've read the series at least 5 times, and I am prepared to read it another 1000 times. If you cannot relate to me in that sense, then I do not deem you a true fan and advise you to come out of this page...
No don't... ah damn. I hadn't finished. I've probably just lost half my audience...
however if you're still reading this, then you obviously think you are a true fan... congratulations. So...yeah.
So, this post was literally to introduce my page, and to make you want to come back here. I will try to post as often as humanly possible, to keep up with all this Skulduggery gossip. It's going to be AWESOME!
P.S. I hate to break it to you, but unless you've read the whole series, this page will basically be your worst nightmare... SPOILERS!!!! Just thought I'd point it out, so you can't get mad at me if you read something you wish you hadn't. Are we clear? Ok then...